ROOK COFFEE DONATION REQUEST FORM GUIDELINES
We truly love giving back to our community! While much of our fundraising efforts go to supporting the Rook Gives Day of Giving, we work to give all local organizations the opportunity to receive a contribution. Through Rook Gives, we provide local organizations with in-kind donations throughout the year.
Things to note:
- Must be a tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations as defined by IRS Code 501(c)3.
- We offer donations of products and merchandise only. We do not donate in the form of monetary contributions through our donations program at this time.
- We cannot offer donations to individuals, political or religious organizations for direct religious purposes.
- We cannot support organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
- Past support does not guarantee future support.
- In an effort to help as many people as possible, organizations will be considered for only one donation every twelve months.
Please submit your applications by following the below required guidelines:
- Complete the Rook Coffee Donation Request App below.
- Please attach a copy of your organization’s federally issued statement of your organization’s 501(c)3 status in the form below.
- On your organization’s letterhead, please attach a description of your organization as well as a summary letting us know how the event/fundraiser/program will benefit our community below.
- We must receive your application and ALL supporting documents a minimum 8 weeks prior to the date your donation is needed.
Please note, applications that do not meet all of the above requirements will be declined. Due to the high volume of donation requests we receive, we cannot respond to phone calls or emails regarding the status of your application. If we can help, we will reach out to your organization at least two weeks prior to your event.
To learn more about #RookGives, please click here.