Auto Drip Brew Guide
Automatic brewers are the most convenient way to brew a cup of coffee hands down. They are super simple and built to make consistent cups. That’s why we have one here at our Roastery!
- What you’ll need
- One super sweet automatic brewer
- A filter for that said automatic brewer
- Some really delicious coffee ground drip- auto drip
- Step One
- Place filter into basket
- Pour ground coffee into pre-soaked filter
- For a ten cup brewer, you’ll want to use:
- 106 grams (Just over 1 measuring cup) of ground coffee.
- 1,774 grams (7.5 cups) of water.
- Add your water to the reservoir tank.
- Step Two
- Turn the machine on and let it start brewing!
- Step Three
- Pour yourself an amazingly good cup of coffee and hang out on the couch!