Rook Coffee is looking for experienced Store Managers to join our fast-growing management team. Are you looking for a new opportunity with a strong and growing brand? Do you feel your background and experience can enhance the dynamics of our team? We would love to meet you!
Qualifications and Requirements
- Positive mental attitude and outlook on life. Friendly and genuine personality is a must!
- Experience as a Store Manager or equivalent role for a minimum of two years, with proven and consistent results. Management experience must come from the food/restaurant/hospitality industry and/or a fast-paced retail environment.
- Commitment and ability to work in a fast-paced environment all while providing an over the top experience to every customer. Must create and maintain welcoming, comfortable and fair work environment. Must also have great stamina and coordination, as there may be standing, squatting, climbing, lifting, stocking and additional physical demands needed.
Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies hiring and training needs, and is responsible for the onboarding, training, coaching and development of team members. Upholds Rook standards, remaining in accordance with current employment law, while providing continuous feedback and coaching to all team members.
- Drives sales and revenue growth for the store.
- Responsible for all store functions and operations, having the store operate in its most efficient manner, including, but not limited to customer flow, cash management, scheduling, ordering, stocking, cleanliness, and vendor relations.
- Works closely and communicates with District Manager, Facilities team, Operations team, Marketing team, and Recruitment team to execute on company strategies and maintain current and growing needs of the business.
- Responsible for ensuring product quality is consistently outstanding, including freshness, availability and consistent taste of all coffee.
- Over the top customer experience remains at the core goal of every function performed.
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide a minimum of three professional references and their contact information.
Learn more about Rook Coffee at:
Rook Coffee Roasters provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rook Coffee Roasters complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rook Coffee Roasters expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Rook Coffee Roasters' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.