Founded in NJ, Rook Coffee is a specialty coffee company complete with multiple coffee shops, a roastery and an online store.
Rook Coffee is interviewing self-motivated, reliable, determined candidates in search of new employment opportunities.
The production assistant will be responsible for assisting in a wide range of production duties. The role will consist of physically demanding work. Must have reliable transportation to Long Branch. Must be 18. This is role with hours fluctuating throughout week, with the potential for evenings and weekends. Must be able to lift and carry heavy objects (at least 50lbs) frequently.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with brewing/draining/bottling/kegging of cold coffee
- Brewer and brewery accessory maintenance
- Labeling of bottles and kegs
- Bottler maintenance and sanitization
- Cleaning, sanitizing and storage of all related items such as kegs, buckets, bottles
- General cleanliness and housekeeping of brewing area
- Send your resume or work history to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide two professional references (who will be contacted)
Learn more about Rook Coffee at:
Rook Coffee Roasters provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rook Coffee Roasters complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rook Coffee Roasters expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Rook Coffee Roasters' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.