We are looking for experienced Assistant Managers to join our incredible team. Are you looking for a new opportunity with a growing brand? Feel your background and experience can enhance the dynamic of our team and company? We would love to talk to you!
Qualifications and Requirements
- Positive mental attitude and outlook on life. Friendly and genuine personality a must!
- Experience as an Assistant Manager or equivalent role for at least one year or more, with proven and consistent results. Assistant Management experience in the food and or customer service industry a plus.
- Commitment and ability to work in a fast-paced environment all while providing above average customer service to every customer. Must create welcoming and comfortable work environment. Must also have great stamina and coordination. You will be required to stand, lift and met plenty of other physical demands for hours every day.
Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Inventory Ordering, including, but not limited to dairy, paper supplies, groceries, coffee, cold brew, and merchandise.
- Is an operations, flow, and efficiency master.
- Assists Store Manager or Senior Store Manager in coaching and training of new and current employees.
- Assists Store Manager or Senior Store Manager with all store functions and operations in the most efficient manner possible.
- Regularly communicates with Facilities team in a timely manner, regarding facility related issues.
- Responsible for the role of Store Leader, when Store Manager or Senior Store Manager is not present.
- Will be required to handle cash management duties, i.e. deposits/change at bank, counts/balances register and safe.
- Assists Store Manager or Senior Store Manager in all functions of the retail store.
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Provide a minimum of three professional references and their contact information.
Learn more about Rook Coffee at:
Rook Coffee Roasters provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rook Coffee Roasters complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rook Coffee Roasters expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Rook Coffee Roasters' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.